Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another Window Sheet card.......

HI! 
 A Christmas card- YEP in June!  Isn't it an elegant card.

 This is a card that I did for a swap that I'm in this month with my friend Di.  It is another window sheet card!  It is the same layout as the one I did at my June workshops using the set 'Betsy's Blossoms'. 


'Rejoicing with You'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  window sheet, Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla 1/2" seam binding ribbon, Little Labels Punch Pack, dimensionals, glue dot

I have lots more to catch up on today.  I'm still working on scrapbook pages. 

Yesterday Nathan, April & Brayden were here working on cleaning out our camper, as they are going to Red Rock this weekend with it.  Of course Brayden was down visiting me alot- as he was hungry or thirsty or whatever.  He did take a 1 1/2 hour nap too.  We then buzzed his hair!  It will be so much cooler for him for this summer.   And so much easier to take care of.  He looked CUTE!!

Tonight Steven, Nathan & the twins are getting their hair cut & then I help Deke sell hogs- so will be a long night.  Sometime we have to find time to cut Deke's hair too. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment