Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Some of my scapbook pages..........

HI!
Here are 4 of my sets of scrapbook pages that we did at my class last Saturday!!  I offered a wide assortment of various layouts & pages.  It was so much fun!!  I think they all turned out super cute!
All of the products I used were Stampin' UP!  Many of them were retired (designer paper, buttons, ribbon, brads, dies)- as I was cleaning out things.  

Yesterday I enjoyed they whole day.  In the morning I had a visit from Brayden.  He was here with his dad at the shop, but he always knows that Grandma has cookies & enjoys his company- so he came down to check in on me & ended up here until his dad came to get him.  Then I had lunch with my friend Marge, Manda & the twins.  After that Manda, the twins & I went to pick out & order her new glasses.  They are cute & look really nice on her.  She got a few groceries & loaded up on formula & baby things too before we headed back home.  The boys are so good!  We had several comments from people we saw that 'They sure are good babies'!  Today they are 10 months old!  Were does time go?  We are so blessed!

Since Deke had a meeting all day yesterday, he spent his whole night moving pigs & it was almost midnight when he got in.  I felt so sorry for him.  I went out & helped him about an hour, as I was getting worried about him.  (I offered to help earlier & he said he would get it- but I should have gone anyways.)  The spent my might in my studio cleaning & putting things away from my scrapbooking class.  Almost done!!

Today I am creating & cutting cards & getting ready for my workshop that I have on Sunday!  WAHOO!!  I have some fun new things to share.  Can't wait to see everyone that is coming.   I have LOTS to do before I'm ready for this workshop.  I hope I have good MOJO & things just click! :)

Nathan races tonight- but I don't know if I'm going yet or not.  We'll see how my day goes.  If Brayden doesn't want to go I'll stay home & stamp.

We've had some terribly HOT days this week & so badly need the rain for our crops!!  I've been PRAYING we get some much rain soon!!  This heat isn't good.   

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment