Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NEW PRODUCT- cake card

HI!
First of all I found out who the creator of the card I posted yesterday is.......it is my dear friend LeeAnn Greff.  No wonder of all the cards I took pictures of that was one I really liked & chose to post on my blog.  She is an AMAZING demonstrator, a WONDERFUL person & a close FRIEND!  
I love spending time with her & love her ideas!!
I can't wait to see her at convention next month.

Today's card is one that I'm doing at my workshops this month.
Don't you love all of the new In Colors?
Cute layout too with the big banner of designer paper too huh.
 'Make a Cake', 'Itty Bitty Banners' & 'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit & Whisper White
Patio Party Designer Paper
ink:  Midnight Muse
Summer Starfuit
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, dimensionals, 2 ways glue pen, metallic brads (assorted- I used the silver), white gel pen

What a fun day I had......I spent my whole day yesterday with Manda & the twins. Brody & Drake had their 9 months dr appt & everything went great!!  The dr was surprised at how much they had grown & said that they were both doing perfect.  They both are getting more new teeth.  Brody weighs 20 lbs 8 oz & Drake weighs 20 lbs 2 oz.  Brody was almost a pound lighter at birth, but now weighs more.  He is a really good eater though & Drake is a little pickier.  We ate lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken & the twins loved the chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy & biscuits.  They are doing great with their sippy cups & are only getting 2 bottles a day now.  My how time fies.  They sure are growing fast.  We made a run to Walmart for formula & baby things too & they were both so good.  Manda is looking at the next step up for car seats, but think she is going to end up ordering them on line, as we aren't finding what she is wanting in the stores.

Last night Deke had a meeting, so thankfully our truck driver was nice enough to back off our load of hogs until later.   So it was a late night for us of sort & loading hogs, but all worked out.  We both just showered & went right to bed when we got in.

Today Brayden will spend the day with me!!  We have some errands to run & stamping to get done.  We race tonight so he'll forsure need a nap this afternoon.  Papa Deke has a meeting all day in Ottumwa & then he will be home long enough to chore & back out the door again for another meeting tonight.  He will hopefully get to the races in time for the features.   Nathan has $2 off tickets for the races tonight- so excited to see many new faces of friends join us for the races.  I know my friend Debbie & her husband Jeff, are planning to come tonight to celebrate her birthday. I think her husband things she is crazy for wanting to come to the races for her birthday- but I think it is cool!

Ok- lots to get done today.....I'd better run.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment