Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

It is a Flower Note pad........

HI!  Here is another project that I did at Lisa's party last weekend.  It was lots of fun & I think everyone liked it!  I just love the bright colors in the new Floral District designer paper.

It is a 4x4 piece of chip board.  I covered it with a 4x4 piece of our new Floral District Designer paper.  The front piece flips up & underneath is a note pad.

Floral District designer paper
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red
supplies:  Blossom punch, Brights assorted buttons, linen thread, new 1/4" stitched Daffodil Delight ribbon, dimensionals, sticky strip, crop-a-dile.

I punched out 3 different flowers.  The bottom one (Rose Red) I attached directly to the Daffodil (Floral District) designer paper.  The other 2 flowers I misted lightly with water & scrunched them.  I let them dry & then stuck them together with snail adhesive & put them on over the top of the Rose flower.  Then added the button, putting it on with a dimesional so that it popped up. 

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment