Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy BIrthday to my Honey!!

HI!

Today is Deke's birthday!  Guess how old he is!  This is a card that I did at Lisa's workshop a couple of weeks ago.  I was thinking ahead so that I'd have his card done.  :)

'Memorable Moments' & 'One in a Million' (for the inside verse)
cs:  Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
Comfort Cafe' designer paper
ink:  Midnight Muse & Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Argyle embossing folder, Labels Collections Framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Naturals Designer buttons, Linen thread, dimensionals, glue dot

Notice the envelope laying under the card in the picture.......I covered the flap of the envelope with designer paper to match the card on this too!

WOW!!  So like this new set.  I got mine in clear, so that I could put the words all together onto one block & stamp them at the same time.

NOTES:
*I did punch out the numbers, so that I could get them closer together & make them 'pop out'.

*Did you know that you can either cut the 'tails' on these designer strip pendants with scissors OR you can use a square punch & slide the designer paper into the ends of them & punch them.  The larger pendant on this card is too large (wide) to use the square punch on the end though- but the 1 3/8" square punch will work to cut the angel on the crumb cake designer paper pendant.

Last night Deke & I delivered stamps & connected with several of my customers.  We then went to Carlos O'Kelly's for supper for his birthday & then to Menards to buy a new ceiling fan for our kitchen that is broken & a new door bell.

Today I will enjoy the company of the twins!!

And then tonight is my farmer night- as we sell hogs.  Since it is so hot out today we won't load until later & then pray they all travel ok on the semi in the heat. 

Hope you all stay cool!!  It is suppose to be another HOT day here in Iowa.

Be sure to check back again tomorrow. 

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment