Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fancy Flower- GOING!

HI!
Oh my gosh.......our internet has been down all day today.
I was so stressing as knew some of you would be trying to email me with last minute orders.
THANKFULLY it is fixed.  YEAH!
So anyways- I am really late in getting this posted.
I'm so sorry!!
Internet is something I guess I take for sure take for granted.

I have  couple of cards to share with you today.....
As today is the last day that you can order from our current big catalog.
Today we are saying or final good-byes!!!
If there is something that you really want & haven't gotten  yet- now is your last chance to get it!
 
This is another card that I did at my May workshops.
This stamp set is going to be gone too.

'Fancy Flower' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Naturals White
Designer Series Brights 12x12 pack
ink:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
supplies:  Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Word Window punch, Eyelet Border punch, Dazzling Details glitter glue,  dimensionals, glue dot

RETIRING:  
'Fancy Flower'
Old Olive Satin ribbon
Eyelet Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment