Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lovin' this little purse.......

HI!
Tonight I have Stampin' Night at my home.  I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!  They will be making 7 cards & a Simply Adorned Charm insert!!  (There is a bonus card this month for  my Disney Trip!)

Today I wanted to share this with you........Here is another card that I did at my STYC.  Don't you just love this little purse.  It is made using the NEW Petite Purse die.  Check out the new Summer Smooches Designer Paper too!  These products were a sneek peak in April, but they will be available again on June 1st in the New Idea Book & Catalog!

'You're Cherished' (RETIRING)
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Summer Smooches Designer paper
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Petite Purse die, Tasteful Trim die, XL Oval punch, 1/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, mini silver brad, dimensionals, glue dot

NOTE:  This purse die is actually a mini box.  I just cut it down & used the front of it, the flap & the handle so that I could put it on a card.  This would make a cute table decoration for a wedding favor.  Or it would be adorable for a girls party of any kind!

*I will post the cards from my class tonight after the 20th of this month!  I have a workshop in Hiawatha on the 20th & don't want to spoil all of the fun for them!! 

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment