Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

MORE NEW........

HI!

WOW!!!  Devonee sure had a great workshop yesterday!!!  Had some new friends join us.  We all said our goodbyes to some of our favorite sets.

Be sure to contact me if you are wanting anything on the retiring list!!  Time is running out.....the current catalogs ends next week on May 31st!  It is always so sad to see some of my favorite sets & accessories leave......some I will really miss!!

Here are MORE NEW things to share with you!!
I'm so excited about the new catalog......just wait until you see it!   I have a HUGE wish list!! 

'Papaya Collage' & 'Layered Labels
cs:  Very Vanilla & Primrose Petals
ink:  Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Large Oval punch

Hope you all have a fantastic week!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment