Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saying "Good-Bye"!

HI!
We are saying "Good-Bye" to LOTS of stamp sets & accessories in a few days on May 31st.
Some of them I will really miss. 
BUT Stampin' UP! always has wonderful NEW products to replace them- so I'm EXCITED about all of them & have a HUGE WISH LIST!!!  
I can't wait for you to see the new catalog.
I can't wait to share with each of you!
 
Shown here is a super cute set that I've used alot over the years.
This is a card that my customers did at my May workshops.

'Crazy for Cupcakes'
cs: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Pocket Full of Posies designer paper
ink:  Early Espresso
markers:  Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Early Espresso
supplies: White Satin ribbon, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, glue dots.

Retiring: 
'Crazy for Cupcakes', Poppy Parade CS & maker, 
Pocket Full of Posies designer paper, White Satin ribbon

NOTE:
This is a cute door fold card.   
The top flips up & the bottom is a door that comes open.
Just something different & fun!

We are working on some "honey dos" around here this weekend.
Thankfully I have an amazing husband that is talented & can do things like that.
I have a long list for him to do.  
I am going to OWE him big time!

I have one of my New Catalog Open Houses here next Saturday- so he is trying to get an air-conditioner installed so it won't be too hot in my Stamp Studio.
Plus we got some more new rods for punches & a few other little things too!
We made a trip to one of my favorites stores last night- Menards!! 

Hope you all have a great day & enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
Check back again tomorrow for more ideas.

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment