Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby card

HI!

This is a baby card that we did at my STYC last month.  I wanted to share way to create different borders using our border punches!

Note:  The polka dots were created using the sponge daubers & different colors of ink pads.


'Easy Events' & 'Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White
ink:  Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
supplies:  (old style)- Scallop Edge Border punch, word window punch, Large oval punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

Brayden & Papa Deke got the swing set added onto yesterday for all of the boys to get to enjoy this summer!!  My friends daughter, Avery was here last night for a bit & she had fun playing on it.  It was too windy out yesterday for the twins to be outside.  HOPEFULLY today it will be nice enough for them to get to swing some.

I still have lots of flowers I need to get planted sometime- hopefully sooner than later so I don't kill them before they are planted!  Hopefully I can keep them alive until next Tuesday. 

We have a busy weekend ahead of us.  I  need to get Nathan & Deke's hair cut tomorrow morning; we go racing (tonight in Columbus Junction & Sunday night in Vinton);  we have several graduation parties which we probably won't get to any except to my cousins daughters party (Lindsey) in Central City.  We are looking forward to seeing some family members that we don't get to see very often;  AND YIPEE- I have a stampin' workshop too on Sunday in Hiawatha!! I need to cut more card stock for this workshop yet, as we have a big group coming & I didn't cut enough ahead of time.

I am looking forward to enjoying some of the beautiful weather outside.

Happy Friday!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment