Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Here is another pretty flower card....

HI!

Today I have my downline joining me at my home to stamp all day!   I have been up all night creating projects for them to make using new products from our upcoming new catalog that unveils on June 1st!!  Oh my GOSH- how much fun is that!!! 

SU! has an amazing starter kit for only $100- you can customize your kit for any product you want & you can enjoy being a demonstrator & on my team.  I'd love to have you join.  You can be a hobby demo or a career demo or just buy for yourself & get the 20% discount!!  The choice is yours to do as little or as much as you want.  Contact me for more information & sign up!  Then next time you'll get to join me & my team for a fun day of stampin' together!!

I LOVE this stamp set.  Here is a card that we did at my STYC.  The technique on this card is called block stamping.  We inked our clear blocks with ink & stamped them onto the card stock.  Another cool technique- huh!

'Field Flowers'
cs:  Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush & Very Vanilla
ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush & Pear Pizza, Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Final Press embossing folder (RETIRING), 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals

Ok......still lots to do this morning so I'd better get back to stamping, cooking & getting ready for my girls to get here.  We are going to have such a FUN DAY OF STAMPING TOGETHER!!  I can't wait to see them

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment