Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

'Father Christmas'

Here is another card created with the stamp set- 'Father Christmas'.  For it I used traditional Christmas colors of red & green to make it.  This is clean & simple, yet it is dressed up a bit with the embossing folder & the layering of the punches. 

I do really like this stamp set.  It just reminds me of an old fashioned traditional Christmas/Santa theme.  


This card is another one I created for my Christmas Card Class. 
stamp set:  'Father Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green & Very Vanilla
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Holly Textured Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label punch, Dimensionals
++++++
I had a busy day yesterday!!  It was full of lots of stamping!!  I so enjoyed my time stamping & visiting with everyone that joined me.  Thanks for Deb, Lori, Peg & Teri for helping to set up.  And to Lori, Dena, Jenny & Teri for helping to clean up!  Lori was our hostess & had a Halloween Theme for her snacks that were super cute!

When I got home I went out to the field & rode with Deke in the tractor.  We got in about 10:30 & ate a late supper & called it a night.  We were both beat.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go get my car unloaded & everything carried in from yesterdays class & then I'm off to go pick up my boys for the day!  Deke will be working in the field this afternoon & late tonight- so they boys are excited that they can each get to ride with him for awhile.

I plan to spend my night cutting card stock after the boys go home.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment