Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A fall card holder!

Check out this cool card holder I made.  It will hold at least 6 cards & envelopes.  

Measurements:
  • 8 1/2 x 11" card stock
  • score in the middle at 5 1/2" 
  • score 2 1/4" along bottom
  • fold up the 2 1/4" to form a pocket
  • I did "V" the center bottom 2 1/4" a little so that it wasn't as bulky when folded.
  • I did not use any adhesive.
  • I used a ribbon belly band that will slide on & off to hold it shut.
stamp set: 'Num-Num'
card stock:  Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Mat, Mossy Meadow 5/8" Stripped Ribbon

Here is the card keeper opened up with cards & envelopes in it.
NOTE:  Look how I made a 'v' in the flip up part.
++++++
I burnt the midnight oil last night cutting card stock all night for Christmas card kits.  I also got wedding programs all figured out & am ready to print, cut & finish them when the kids are positive on the wording on them.

Today is our baby's 29th birthday!!  What a joy Amanda has been in our lives!  We are so blessed that she lives only 5 miles from us & we get to see her & her beautiful family almost every day!  I hope she has a very special day! 
 
Here is a great photo of Manda & Steven taken last month.

I'm off to pick up all of my boys.....we'll run Brayden to school & then head back out to our home.  Tonight after work I am going to my friend Donna's home so that she can help me decide what I'm wearing to the wedding & accessorize me/my outfit.  When I get home from her house I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting Christmas card kits again (& maybe wedding programs).

I hope you have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment