Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

"Hoppy" Friday!!

Hello!
I've been making some fun Easter cards.
Here is a peek at one of bunny cards I made.
Stop back by tomorrow& I'll show you the rest of this cute little bunny!

I had a full room to stamp with me at the Pizza Ranch in Sigourney last night.
I am so glad so many could join me!!
Many 'THANKS" to those of you that helped me pick up, pack up & carried things out to my car.  

Nathan didn't have too good of luck last night racing.
He started 12th & finished 9th.
At least he didn't tear anything up.
Tomorrow night (Saturday) we'll be headed to Bloomfield to race.

I'm off to Manda's this morning to get the boys.
I will then enjoy my day with them.
Tonight I'll be cutting & getting ready for my stamp class I have on Sunday!
AND
sometime I've got to get Maddies' graduation invitations done.
There just aren't enough hours in the day!

Wishing you a "Hoppy" Friday!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment