Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here is an elegant Basic Black & Very Vanilla card......

HI!
Here is another one of the cards I created for my New Catalog Open Houses.
I don't think that you can ever go wrong with Basic Black & Very Vanilla together.
And this new 'Mosaic Madness' stamp set is just awesome with endless possibilities!
And how about this new designer paper- Modern Medley!
I love it too!

'Mosaic Madness' & 'Embellished Events'
cs:  Basic Black & Very Vanilla
dp:  Modern Medley
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Mosaic Punch, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, dimensionals, Basic Pearls
Yesterday I worked on cleaning out my spare room all day.
I still have a LONG ways to go!
Today I'm running errands this morning- bank, recycle center, post office, etc.
Then I'm meeting Deke at the courthouse.
We have a bank appointment this afternoon for our farm stuff.
 Tonight we race in Osky.
Go #52!d
Good Luck Nathan!

 I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment