Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Soft Seedlings


 Check it out........
Here is another baby wipe technique card using the 'Soft Seedlings' stamp set.
What a fun way to make a gorgeous fall card!
 
I added some Rustic Harvest DSP strips
and the colored some rhinestones with my Bronze Stampin' Blend. 
 
You can CLICK HERE to see another baby wipe technique I did!
How did I do the baby wipe technique when stamping the leaves?
  • I folded a baby wipe in quarters & put inside a clear case. 
  • Then add drops of ink refill onto it. 
  • I used Old Olive, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze. 
  • Then press stamp into the baby wipe- using this as your ink pad. 
  • Stamp leaves around edges of Basic White card stock. 
  • You will have to re-ink your stamp each time you stamp to get the best leaf image.
NOTES:
I took this photo about 1/2 hour after I had put the ink refill drops onto the baby wipe. 
They have all ran together above.
BUT when you put them onto the baby wipe originally you'll have dots with spaces into between them.
You'll be able to make several cards out of just one baby wipe.
Since I'll be doing this at a class, I'll have to make NEW baby wipes several times.
As when the colors bleed too much it then starts to look muddy & the colors aren't as true & vibrant!
The inspiration for this card came from a swap that I got from another demonstrator, but it didn't have a name on it for me to give her credit.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Soft Seedlings'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 2 1/2 x 5 1/4"- adhere 3 DSP strips to this
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 x 5 1/4"- for front of card
  • Mossy Meadow- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- layer behind leaf
  • Basic White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut stitched square & stamp leaf onto it
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp hello & fussy cut around it
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Rustic Harvest- 3/4" strip (X3) of different patterns
ink pad:  Mossy Meadow
Statmpin' Blend:  Bronze- to color the rhinestones with
ink refill:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Rhinestones
non SU!:  Baby Wipes
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment