Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Spruced Up Black & White card

Black & white cards are one of my favorites for any time of the year!

But check out this one........
 
This black & white tree card is one that everyone
made at my Holiday Extravaganza last month.

I used the 'Spruced Up' Bundle,
along with the Celebrate Everything Host DSP!
Notice how I die cut a circle window in the center for the
trees to show through.
I added some green trees here, by coloring
some of the trees with my Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Spruced Up' (tree & words)
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/3 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic Black- 4 x 4"- die cut circle out of middle
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 3 1/4"- stamp words onto & flag end with Banners Pick A Punch
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp tree & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Celebrate Everything Host DSP- 3 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Spruced Up Outlines Dies; Stylish Shapes Dies; Basic Rhinestones; Black & White Gingham Ribbon; Banners Pick A Punch; dimensionals; glue dots
 
 I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Love & Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment