Pages

Friday, November 25, 2022

Snowflake Peek-a-boo Treat Bags!

Look at all of these little treats that I made!
 I made 25 of these & took to them to Indianapolis earlier this month
when I went to On Stage!
I added a couple of little candy bars in each bag
& gave these out to friends!  
 
Check out the bags!
Aren't they so cute!
#159252 - Peekaboo Treat Bags (10= 5 each of kraft & white)= $6.00
NOTE:  These are currently out of stock until around 12/5/22.
#161815- 'Framed Florets' Photopolymer stamp set= $23.00
I used the words from the 'Framed Florets' stamp set!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Framed Florets'
card stock:
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 3"- stamp words onto & flag end with Banners Pick A Punch
designer paper:  Storybook Gnomes DSP- 
  • 1 x 3 3/4"
  • 2 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Peekaboo Treat Bags; Iridescent Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots; Wonderful Snowflakes
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs- 
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment