Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Snowflakes

This is the Snowflake Specialty Vellum DSP- #159832= $10.00 
pg. 40 in the Holiday Catalog.
There are 6 sheets (2 each) of 3 designs.
3 sheets are iridescent & 3 sheets are white flocking.
 
The words & the snowflakes are from the 
'Joyful Flurry' stamp set- #159804= $22.00 
pg. 19 in the Holiday Catalog.
*This stamp set can be purchased as a bundle with 
the coordinating Frosted Flurry Dies.
 These 2 cards are exactly the same card, but just different colors.
One of them is the card everyone will be making at my
Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes this month.
 
I can't decide which one I like better.
Would you leave me a comment & help me decide?
 
Which card to you like better?
THIS- Basic White/Smoky Slate
OR 
THAT- Coastal Cabana/Bermuda Bay 
 
 I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. Both pretty, but I’d choose the coastal cabana one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful, but the smoky slate looks especially elegant & different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful but I think that the more elegant one is the basic white and smoky slate, cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete