Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Decorated with Happiness

 This is one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class cards!
Everyone joining me to stamp at my classes this month will be making this.
 
I think it is an elegant traditional holiday card.
It is just a gorgeous monochromatic card.
 
I used the 'Decorated with Happiness' Bundle, 
along with the Sweetest Christmas DSP!
Check out how I embossed the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
onto the Garden Green cardstock!
 How did I stamp the pines?
  • I inked the pines up with my Garden Green ink pad.
  • Stamp full strength.
  • Lift, slightly move & stamp again.
  • Lift, slightly move & stamp again.
This is called shadow stamping & gives more dimension
& character to make the pines look more full & natural.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Decorated with Happiness'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp pines onto
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with oval punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Sweetest Christmas- 2 x 4"- dots; 3 x 3"- stripes 
  • Distressed Gold Specialty Paper- 1 1/2" strip- die cut ornament
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Decorated Pine Dies; Double Oval Punch; Champagne Rhinestones; Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment