Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Susie's 2022 Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Sneak Peek!

Do you stamp with me at my monthly classes?
Are you coming to stamp with me this month?
 
Here is a sneak peek!!!
As these are the 5 different cards that everyone will be making 
at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this month!
Everyone attending will be making 2 of each of the 5 cards for a total of 10 cards!
 
NOTE:  *The church & the Holy Family are both identical card layouts & made with the 'Peace to You' stamp set.  Everything is cut to the exact same size & the only difference is the words!  So if you are coming to class you can make 2 churches or 2 of the Holy Family or one of each!  

I will post more individual photos & details about these cards in the next few days- so check back to see them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment