Pages

Friday, November 18, 2022

Santa's Express Decor

Look at this cute wood decor that I decorated using the
Santa Express DSP & coordinating Santa's Delivery Bundle!
These can be found on pages 16-18 in the Holiday Mini.
I found this wooden decor at Hobby Lobby.
It measures approx. 5 7/8 x 3 3/8".
 
It can be hung on the wall, door knob or hook.
 
The sign, train & train car are all cut 
directly out of the Santa Express DSP using the Santa Train Dies.
I did fussy cut out the presents sitting on top of the train car using scissors.

So what do you think?
I love creating all types of projects using my Stampin' Up! supplies!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  Santa's Delivery
card stock:
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp Ho Ho Ho onto & die cut 
  • Basic Black- 1" strip- die cut train track rail
designer paper:  Santa's Express DSP
  • Ho Ho pattern- approx. 5 7/8 x 3 3/8"
  • Sign- die cut
  • Train Car- die cut
  • Train- die cut
  • Presents- cut out with scissors
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Santa's Train Dies; dimensionals; scissors; Wink of Stella
Non-Stampin' Up! supplies:  Wooden decor I purchased at Hobby Lobby

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment