Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Birthday Jubilee

WOW.....check out this gorgeous flowery dsp!!  I just love it!!  It is from the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Paper.  I paired it up with the 'Birthday Jubilee' Bundle!  This is a super cool bundle.....I like the dies & I just love the words! 
This is a fun fold card.....it is like a double z on both ends!  Neat huh!

It is similar to a narrower z fold card I have done in the past.  You can CLICK HERE to see that card!
I used a lot of RETIRING products when I made this card.
  • Blueberry Bushel card stock
  • Blueberry Bushel ink pad
  • 'Birthday Jubilee' stamp set
  • Jubilee Beauty Dies
  • Pressed Petals Specialty DSP
  • Magnolia Lane Combo Ribbon Pack (Linen Ribbon)
  • Noble Peacock Rhinestones (Blueberry Bushel)
stamp set:  'Birthday Jubilee'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Blueberry Bushel- 4 1/4 x 11"- score 1 3/8", 2 3/4", 8 1/4" & 9 5/8"; 4 1/4" strip- die cut; 4 1/4" strip- cut with Label die- RETIRING!
  • Crumb Cake-5 x 5 1/4"; 4 x 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/4"- stamp words onto & cut with Label die
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP- 3 3 /4 x 3"- RETIRING!
ink:  Blueberry Bushel- RETIRING!
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Jubilee Beauty Dies- RETIRING; Noble Peacock Rhinestones-RETIRING!; Magnolia Lane Combo Ribbon Pack (Linen)-RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Glue Dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty fun fold card, using the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP!

    ReplyDelete