Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

A Wish for All!

A "Wish for It All" is a great bundle that is RETIRING!  Check it out in the Annual Catalog on page 65! 

I used the words from the 'Wish For It All' stamp set & the candles & banner are from the coordinating Doily Wishes Dies.  

Who wouldn't want to get this fun birthday card?  I know a few friends on my list that would love this card!


My inspiration for this card came from a card that my downline, Leslie gave to me!!  
stamp set: 'Wish For It All'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Bermuda Bay-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Coastal Cabana- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"; 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 4 x 1"- die cut candle
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"- adhere candles onto this; 1" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out
  • Basic Gray- 4 x 1"- die cut candle
  • Terracotta Tile- 4 x 1"- die cut candle
designer paper:  Bonanza Buddies- 4 1/4 x 2"- RETIRING!
ink:  Basic Gray

other: Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Doily Wishes Dies- RETIRING!; Basic Rhinestones; Wink of Stella; Polka Dot Tulle; dimensionals

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: