Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Music From the Heart

I love black & white cards.....and this one has a splash of red added to it too!  

I used the 'Music From The Heart' stamp set.  It is on the RETIRING LIST!  I am so bummed....love it!  It is on page 57 in the January- June Mini Catalog.  Be sure you check it out!  It has endless possibilities!
I used my Versmark pad & embossed the words onto the Basic Black card base, using my White Embossing Powder.  And then I used my Versamark Ink Pad & embossed the piano, using my Shimmery Black Embossing Powder!  I love how this makes them so defined!

stamp set:  'Music From the Heart'-RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 2 3/4" Strip- die cut 2 1/2" Circle; 2 1/2 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- die cut stitched circle; 2 1/4" strip- stamp treble clef on this & fussy cut out using your Paper Snips; 5 x 2"- stamp music onto
ink:  Memento, Versamark
Stampin' Blends:  Light Basic Black; Dark Real Redother:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Layering Circle Dies (2 1/2" Real Red Circle); Stitched Shapes Die (Circle); White Embossing Powder; Shimmery Black Embossing Powder-RETIRING!; Embossing Buddy- RETIRING!; Heat Tool; dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment: