Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

A NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Happy Memorial Day!  
I thought this card was appropriate for today, as we honor the men & women who died, while serving in the military.  I know that Deke & I did our annual cemetery run on Saturday afternoon/evening.  The flags at the cemeteries & the flowers were beautiful!  It was very humbling! 


SO what do I have to share with you today???  YAY!!!!!!  Here is a NEW 2020-2021 Annual Catalog product sneak peek!!  Check it out!

I have combined something "old" with something "NEW"!!  And I think it turned out pretty cute!  

This NEW Beautiful World stamp set & coordinating World Map Dies are a great new BUNDLE!  There is a WHOLE SUITE of new products that go with this.  It is called the World of Good Suite & I'll be sharing more information about that after June 3rd! 
So what do you think?  Isn't it a neat bundle!  I think it is a great guy card!

I combined this NEW Beautiful World Bundle with the RETIRING Come Sail Away DSP!!  

RETIRING PRODUCTS:
  • Come Sail Away DSP
NEW PRODUCTS: 
  • 'Beautiful World' stamp set
  • World Map Dies
  • Tasteful Labels Dies (stitched banner that is around the words)
  • 'Many Mates' stamp set (words)
stamp set:  'Beautiful World' & 'Many Mates' (words)
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"; 1 1/2" strip- die cut out base for globe
  • Balmy Blue- 3 x 3"; 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut Stitched Square; 2 1/2" strip- stamp globe onto & die cut out;  4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Come Sail Away DSP- RETIRING! 5 1/2 x 2"; 5 3/4 x 2 1/2"- flap ends with the Triple Banner Punch
ink:  Night of Navy
other: Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; World Map Dies; Tasteful Labels Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (Square); Triple Banner Punch; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Memorial Day!
I have the day off & am gonna clean & get caught up on things in our home.
Sending many blessings & hugs-
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment: