Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

More Bonanza Buddlies!

I am having fun creating with the 'Bonanza Buddies' Bundle & coordinating Birthday Bonanza DSP!  Check out the Koala Bear!  He is cute!  And I made him so that he wobbles!!  
 
Look how I popped him up a wobble!!  It is a little plastic spring!  The Koala Bear bounces around when you touch him!  How fun!
NOTE:  The Bermuda Bay twine I used here is some left over I still had from Sale-a-bration.  It is no longer available!
stamp set:  'Bonanza Buddies' -RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base;
  • Mango Melody-4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 1 3/4" strip- stamp Koala Bear onto & die cut out; 3/4" strip- stamp birthday hat onto & die cut out; 3x3" square- stamp presents & words onto
designer paper:  Birthday Bonanza- 3 7/8" x 5 18"- RETIRING!
ink:  Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Memento, Bermuda Bay, Terraccota Tile, Smoky Slate
other: Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Bonanza Dies- RETIRING!; Layering Square Dies; Candle Embellishments- RETIRING!; Assorted Pompoms- RETIRING!; Dimensionals; Glue Dots
*Bermuda Bay Twine- RETIRED Sale-a-bration
*Wobble- bought at a craft store

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. A fun (wobbly) card with Bonanza Buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Maybe I will make that for my grandson's birthday!

    ReplyDelete