Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Daisy Lane

Did you see the great guy card that I posted yesterday?
I used the same colors & the same DSP!
It is amazing how different they look!
 
This is a totally Susie card!
I just love it!
I love Navy & White cards almost as much as I do Black & White cards.
And I love yellow Daisy's too!

Which card to you like better?  
The guy card or the girly card?
There are some RETIRING PRODUCTS on this card.
  • Leaf Punch
  • Come Sail Away DSP
  • Gold Faceted Gems
stamp set:  'Daisy Lane'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 x 3 1/4"- emboss using Subtles 3D Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White- 3" strip- die cut out Label.  NOTE: I cut off the one end to make it be flush with the side; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Old Olive- 2" strip, punch out 2 leaves
  • Daffodil Delight- 2" strip- punch out 2 daisies
designer paper:  Come Sail Away
ink:  Night of Navyother:  Leaf Punch; Medium Daisy Punch; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Stitched Nested Labels Dies; Standard Platform; Subtles 3D Embossing Folder; Blue Plate- RETIRING- SOLD OUT! Gold Faceted Gems; Denim Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment: