Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

This Little Piggy with his Covid-19 Mask!

Awhh......this is totally a Susie card!!  Me & my little piggies!  This is an adorable stamp set that is dear to my heart!  I can't wait for the kids to see this card today.  I know that they will all love it!  As I have a feeling we might be making more of these piggy cards!

So.....I put a little Covid-19 mask on my 'This Little Piggy' card today.  

How did I make the mask?
  • It is a TINY piece of white card stock that measures- 3/8" x 5/8"- & I score it every 1/8" on my Simply Scoring Tool.  I then cut 1/8" strips of white card stock for the straps.  
  • The mask has a dimensional behind it.  
  • The straps are adhered with a glue dot on the end of them & tucked in under the mask (since it is popped up with the dimensional).  
  • I bend the ends of the straps to the backside of the pig & then used Tear & Tape to hold those ends down.
  • This mask is easy to make!  
  • And I think it turned out so cute!
Check out the words on this card.  The words are a download you can purchase from the Covid-19 SU! digital stamp set. 
Purchase this- Share Sunshine PDF Download. 
Buy it by CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW!
Price= $12.00 plus tax

How can you get this download?
*Click on the link above to purchase it.  
*You can then download it, print it from your printer and use it right away!
*Why is this a PDF & not a stamp? Because it saves times & shipping costs & you can use it right away, without waiting on.
*Some of the words are so funny! Some of them I love & some of them I will not personally use. But I LOVE this idea & can't wait to make more cards using them!
*This PDF is a SU! copyright PDF/images.
*You can NOT share the actual PDF with others. It is for your use only to make cards /gifts/projects with. 
*100% of the money earned from this PDF purchase, with go to supporting Covid-19 charities! 
*If one of your friends wants the words, then she will have to purchase the PDF!
stamp set:  'This Little Piggy'-RETIRING
PDF for words- You can purchase by clicking here- 
https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1 1/4" strip- die cut using Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Whisper White- 3/8 x 5/8"- score lines every 1/8" to make mask; 1/8" strip (2) for straps; 2 1/2" strip- stamp pig onto this & fussy cut out with Paper Snips; 3 3/4 x 5"- for outside; 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- emboss using Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder
  • Real Red- 1/2" strip- punch out hearts using Dog Builder Punch
  • Basic Black- scraps for barn door handle & hinges- that I just cut with my Paper Snips
  • PDF for words- printed on Whisper White card stock....using Stitched Rectangle dies & cut out the words
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP- (woodgrain image on the barn door)- 2 3/4" strip- stamp barn door onto this, using Memento ink & use the die or fussy cut out with Paper Snips
ink:  Memento 
Stampin' Blends:  Light Petal Pink, Light Old Olive, Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out the door & make the hinges & door handle)

Today is Brayden's birthday!  Can you believe that he is 12 years old already!  WOW!!  He will be in the 7th grade (Jr. High) next fall when school starts.  What a great young man he is!  We are so proud of him!  
His birthday card is very similar to my pig card above.  I have his card posted below.  I used the words from the 'Bonanza Buddies' stamp set.  I can't wait for him to see this.  I think he'll love it!  As he has 12 4-H pigs again this year.  They are right behind our house.  And all of the kids are lovin' being with these pigs each day!  Our piggies are pretty tame!  And it is so cute watching the kids spend time with them. 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: