Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The NEW 2020-2022 In Colors!

Wow- Check them out!!!
Here they are!!
I am super EXCITED about these NEW In Colors!

Cinnamon Cider
Just Jade
Misty Moonlight
Bumble Bee
Magneta Madness

These NEW In Colors will be available to purchase on June 3rd, 2020, 
when the NEW Annual Catalog starts!

Aren't they just gorgeous!
I am so excited about them!
I am honestly not sure which one is my favorite.
I am a blue, green & brown girl.....so those will be my first 3 favorites.
The Magneta Madness fits well into filling voids within our other pink colors.
And the Bumble Bee is a more dusty looking yellow, than our current Crushed Curry!
I know I'll be using them all!

So let me know which one is your favorite!!

I will be offering my ANNUAL In Color Special again this year.
So stay tuned for that!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: