Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

More Bird Ballard!

Yesterday I shared a pretty card using this Bird Ballard DSP!!  And today I'm sharing another one that I made with using it.  Isn't it so pretty!!  Just check out this bird.  All I did was punch the bird out of the Bird Ballard DSP, using my 2 1/4" Circle Punch!!  It is quick, easy & so cute!

Humm.......I guess I am a DSP hoarder!!  Darn....I love DSP!  Obviously I don't use enough of it, as I have stacks of it that is retiring!!  So I'm trying to get some cards made using it. I used alot of it on this card!  Neat huh!
stamp set:  'Free As A Bird'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base; 1 x 4 1/4"; 3" strip- die cut 2 3/4" circle using Layering Circle Dies
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  RETIRING! Bird Ballard- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 1/2" strip- punch out bird image using 2 1/4" Circle Punch; 3/4 x 2 3/4'- stamp words onto & flag end with your Paper Snips; 1 x 5 1/4"
ink:   Memento
other:  Pearlized Doiles- RETIRING!; Braided Linen Trim; Clear Epoxy Droplets; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Layering Circle Dies; dimensionals, glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment