Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

'Best of Halloween' Haunted House.....

Good morning!
Here is another card I made using the 'Best of Halloween' set.
I used the same layout as the one I posted a few days ago with the witches hat on it.
'Best of Halloween'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
dp:  Witches Brew
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Daffodil Delight
NOTE:
I used the Stampin' Trimmer & the NEW Rotary Addition with the Small Scallop cutting blade. 
That is how I cut the black scallop square.
supplies:  1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon,  dimensionals, glue dots
 Check out the fun fold!

I'll enjoy my day today with the boys & hoping to get alot done during their nap time.
School gets out early due to the heat.
We sure need rain & I've been praying that we get it soon.
Tonight I'm a farmer.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: