Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beautifully Baroque.....

Hello!
Today I'm sharing an awesome card that my dowline Dawn Klein created.
This was a card that she gave to me at convention.
I think that it was one of her August workshop cards- but I'm not positive.
Anyways.....
Don't you just love it!
She has a very vintage style & I love receiving cards from her.
'A Dozen Thoughts' & 'Lovely Romance'
cs:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate
dp:  Eastern Elegance
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, Crushed Curry 3/4" Chevron ribbon,  Basic Rhinestone, Oval framelits, Designer Frame embossing folder

I am having a downline meeting on this coming Saturday!
Woo Hoo!
I can't wait to see Dawn & each one of the ladies in my 'Iowa Inkers' team.
PLUS I've invited many of my adoptee sidelines in our 'Glitter Gals'  group to join us too.
I have lots of stamping I need to get done between now & then.....now to find time to do it!
I'll be burning the midnight oil on Friday night getting everything ready for it 
at the last minute I'm sure, as I don't know if I'm going to have time to do it before then.

NOTE:
I'd love to have you join my 'Iowa Inkers' downline team too!
You can sign up as a demonstrator & join my team on line at- 
Click on "Join the Fun" in the upper right hand corner....
then scroll down click on -"Join Now".
It is so easy!!
Starter kits are only $99 plus tax!
You get to choose $125 worth of products of your choice.
Also included will be some catalogs, order forms & business supplies at no additional cost.
PLUS-
until 08/31/13, you will also get to choose one of the awesome 
Simply Created Accessory Kits on pg. 31 in the Holiday Catalog for FREE!
If you have any questions- don't hesitate to contact me. 
Do you want to get a discount on your Stampin' Up! products?
Do you want to earn a little extra money?
Do you want to be able to order new products a month before you can as a customer?
Do you just want to share your love of stamping with your family & friends? 
Or maybe you want to join me at our annual Stampin' Up! convention next year? 
There are LOTS of perks that demonstrators get!
Oh how lucky I am to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator the past 12 years! 
It has opened up many doors & opportunities in my life!
And I've met so many awesome people that are my dearest friends & I treasure each of you! 

Last night Deke helped me freeze some more sweet corn.
So we have enough now to get us through the winter.
It sure will taste good & be worth the time & effort freezing it 
as we are enjoying it in the months to come.
(And I must admit that I am thankful that Deke helped me freeze it last night- as last Friday night I froze corn alone & it is so much faster with help- plus I enjoyed the company!)

Today I'll have a busy day hanging out with my boys 
& then tonight I'll be a farmer helping Deke, as we sell hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment