Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

A 'Truly Grateful' fall card......

Good morning!
Here is a card that shows some new things in the Holiday Catalog. 
I gave you a sneak peek of it before I left for convention & then I forgot to share it with you.
 'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
dp:  Sweater Weather
ink:  Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
marker:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Buttons & Blossoms Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, dimensionals

WOW!
What a busy week!
We had a fun day on the farm with just Brayden yesterday.
He is quite the little man.
He loves the farm & had so much fun with the baby piggies & helping us.
 
Last night we (Deke, Brayden & I) made a trip to Menards to get the trim needed to finish up in my laundry room, bathroom & kitchen.
The floor is down & looks nice.
I really like it.
It is the new vinyl plank.
BUT-
The rest of the repair work still needs to be done & as of yesterday we are having someone new finish it.

I was very unhappy with & am now done with the other guys that were suppose to be doing it.
So- whenever it rains our new guy will have time to come do it.
So whenever that is it is.
I am just wanting it done & done so that it looks nice.

Today I'm hoping to get to stamp some.
I have a workshop on Sunday & have to get my 6 cards for it created & cut.
I am praying that I have good mojo today!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment