Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Here is 'Halloween Hello' & Halloween Bash' from the Holiday Catalog!

Hello!
This is a card that I shared a sneak peek of before convention 
& then forgot to show it all to you!
It is a fun fold card.
I've used this fold a couple of other times with different cards lately.
It is always a fun one to do!
'Halloween Hello' & 'Halloween Bash'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
dp:  Witches Brew
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Decorative Label punch, Scallop Oval punch, Postage Stamp punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals
Fall is my favorite time of the year.....and I'm lovin' playing with the New Holiday Catalog products.

This week I added a "Halloween Treats" class to my calendar, as there are so many cool things I want to share in the Holiday Catalog & I wasn't sure how I going to find time to show it all if I didn't add this class.
If you are local- be sure to save the date on your calendar for September 29th & come spend the afternoon stamping with me at my 'Halloween Treats' class.
 
Today I'll be staining woodwork, cleaning my stamp room, cutting card stock & getting ready for my Stampin' Night class that I have here tomorrow night.
Tonight Deke & I have our annual Farm Bureau meeting/supper.
We don't have races tonight due to the Knoxville Sprint Car Nationals being this week.
Gosh....it sure feels weird to know it is a Wednesday & we won't be racing in Osky.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment