Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A 'Birthday Cake' door card

Good morning!!!
Woo Hoo!  It is Saturday!
Let the weekend begin!

Here is another one of the cards I'm sharing with customers at my August workshops.
 'Birthday Best', 'Gifts of Kindness' & 'Positively Chevron'
cs:  Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray & Versamark pad
markers:  Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Strawberry Slush & Coastal Cabana
supplies:  Tea Lace Paper Doily, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dot, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

I enjoyed my day with Brayden yesterday.
Manda & Brody came out for a bit.
Drake was with his dad at a dr appointment.
I got several of my errands done & all of my corn froze!!!
The guys went racing & Brayden was very excited to get to go with them to the pits.
Nathan got 2nd in his heat & did not finish in the main, due to his water pump going out.
BUMMER!

Today I have to finish cutting & getting ready for my big workshop that I have tomorrow.
Becky & Cheryl are co-hostesses.
I can't wait to share with them & their friends!

I hope you have a SENSATION Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment