Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Woo Hoo! I LOVE the new FLIP THINLITS!!

Good morning!
This stamp set if a favorite of mine.....and it fits me to a "T"!
I am a huge hot (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) drinker.
When I saw this set I knew that I would get tons of use out of it!

Here is one of the cards I created for my August workshops!
Have you RSVP'd yet to come stamp with me this month?
I have some fun new folds & techniques to share.
PLUS we'll be using LOTS of new products.
You aren't going to want to miss out on stamping with me this month.

The above card is created with the awesome set- 'Perfect Blend' & the This & That Designer Paper.
PLUS I used one of the new FLIP Thinlits here too!!
These new FLIP Thinlits are just SO COOL!
I know I'm going to be using them alot!
And of course......those of you that know me know that I don't follow directions very well, so I cut it alittle differently & turned this card on its side to make it be different than it's original intent.
I think it is pretty cool!
What do you think?
Do you notice the strips?
These were created with the Simply Scored Tool.
 I will update the supply list later since I don't have time to do it this morning.
You pull down the front......
AND then flip up the top.....
Isn't this just the coolest!!!

I'm off now to finish getting things ready for my workshop I have today!
We have some new ladies joining us & some oldies coming back that haven't stamped with us for awhile too.
We are going to have a great time!
And I can't wait to see everyone & share 6 awesome cards with each of them!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. I really like this card. What are the measurements for it? Would love to recreate it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is the crumb cake? I'd love to make this card too. nickandchelle@live.com Michelle Stumbo

    ReplyDelete