Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy with 'Gorgeous Grunge'!

Good morning!

Yippee- I got to finally stamp yesterday afternoon while the boys napped.
Here is the happy card that I created using 'Gorgeous Grunge'.
Gosh....I love this stamp set!!
It reminds me of one of my all time favorite sets- 'Itty Bitty Backgrounds' that is retired.
Although I do like 'Gorgeous Grunge' even better!
The images themselves are so much larger & are awesome for adding to almost 
any style of card you are creating.
If you don't already have this new set, you might want to be adding it to your wish list!
'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Yippee-Skippee'
cs:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
ink:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Basic Gray
supplies:  1 3/4" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, dimensionals

I am now all caught up on sending out birthday cards!!
Yippee-Skippee!
July & August have just been so busy that I couldn't keep up.
I'm happy that I have them all done now.
One thing on my long list of "to-do's" this is now checked off! 
 
I had a surprise visitor....
Brayden was here to visit & eat supper with me last night.
Nathan & Deke were working in the shop & on the farm.
We also sold hogs last night in the heat & got in late.
I am hoping that they all made it on their journey safely.
We wet them down good to help them stay cool.
Gosh......I wish I could do a rain dance & bring some much needed rain to us.
The animals & crops are definitely suffering.
Since we buy all of our feed (corn & beans) for our hogs- this isn't good.

Gotta go......need to get my walk in before the boys arrive.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment