Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy 29th Birthday to Nathan!

Here is the birthday card that I made for Nathan.
He turned 29 on Friday!
Gosh....I still can't believe it.
'World Map', 'Morning Post Numbers' & 'Remembering Your Birthday'
cs:  Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
ink:  Midnight Muse, Versamark 
supplies: White Twine, Paper Snips, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape, dimensionals, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, glue dot, paper snips
 
 Here is a good picture of Mark, Josh, Nathan, Brayden & Deke 
at the races a few weeks ago!

We are off to help my sister Julie move into her new home today!
Now all 4 of us- (me & sisters- Barbie, Beckie & Julie) will all have 
Sigourney addresses & live within 4 miles of each other!
I looking forward to seeing my sisters & some nieces & nephews too.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. How nice that your family is all so close! Wish mine was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blessed that our kids live 4 miles from us! And now all of my sisters too! Yes- we are very happy that our family is close. :)

    ReplyDelete