Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A 'Best of Halloween' flip card!

Good morning!
 My card today was inspired by my dear friend & downline Judy Hopping!
She did a similar card at our downline meeting a couple of weeks ago.
As Judy would say- this card is Susied Up.
So Judy- what do you think? 
I hope you don't mind that I changed your card & shared it.
'Best of Halloween'
cs: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
dp:  Witches Brew
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Summer Starfruit
supplies:  Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Label Card Thinlits die, Label Collection Framelit, glue dot
 
Yes- I like to layer!!!
I just like the 3-D look I guess.....that is the way I was taught to stamp by my upline.
So I decided that I would try layering with one of the flip cards.
AND it does work!!
YIPEE!! 

NOTE:
I'll be sharing a layered flip card with everyone joining me for my September 
workshops using a different stamp set.

See- how it flips!

The inside piece is:
'Tags 4 You'
ink:  Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Label Bracket punch

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: