Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

A special 'Thank You So Much' card!

Good morning!
Today I'm sharing a very special thank you card!!

When I presented at convention last month I worked with Donna Griffith at Stampin' Up! for several weeks preparing.
And then the week of convention she was our gang leader (to speak of) for our group that was presenting together for our rehearsals, etc.
Donna is so sweet & I'm blessed to have to gotten to know her 
(& other staff at Stampin' Up!) even better as I worked with them all.
Right before Opening General Session started at Convention (on Thursday night) I called Deke to check on things at home. 
He was so excited that he had just gotten a really cool thank you card in the mail that day from Donna.
Yes- it was a card addressed to him- for him!
She wrote an awesome note to him inside thanking him for being such a supportive husband with all I do with Stampin' Up!
We were both really touched by her beautiful card & her thoughtfulness!
I don't have this stamp set- 'Clockworks' yet- but have added it to my Wish List!
This is a great guy card!

'Clockworks' & 'Lots of Thanks'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Basic Gray & Crushed Curry
ink:  Curshed Curry, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Perfect Plum
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder

Ok......gotta run......
I hope you have a wonderful day today!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment