Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

'Best of Halloween' witches hat!

Happy Hump day!!
Here is another Halloween card that I made.
I used the August 'Best of Halloween' 25 year Anniversary set.
It is a clean & simple card- but very cute! 
'Best of Halloween'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
dp:  Witches Brew
ink:  Black Stazon
NOTE:
I used the Stampin' Trimmer & the NEW Rotary Addition with the Small Scallop cutting blade. 
That is how I cut the black scallop square.
supplies:  1/8" Basic Black Taffeta ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Gold Glitter, dimensionals, glue dots

Today is the first day of school in Sigourney for Manda & Brayden.
Wow.....where did the summer go??
I hope they both have a very good year!

Tonight we race in Osky!
I hope Nathan & the #52 team have good luck!
I think the twins will end up spending the night with us afterwards, since we'll be getting home late.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment