Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shoe Box swaps.....

Good morning!
Here are some of the cute cards that we did last Wednesday night at convention.
I hostessed a shoe box swap with my downline & some side line demonstrators.
We called in pizza to be delivered to our hotel.
And then enjoyed a fun evening of visiting & stamping!
The guys will be back today to work on our house.
They finally got all of the flooring in yesterday & have they have trim to put back on today.
I will be so glad when it is all done so I can put my house back together.
I'm so tired of the mess & everything being shoved into our dinning & living rooms.

It was a nice night last night to load out hogs with the cooler temps.

We are off to the races tonight. 
Wishing Nathan & the #52 team some good luck!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment