Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A sneak peek at a new embossing folder on a card using 'Too Kind' and an awesome paper bow!

Good morning!!!
Wow- here is the full card that I gave you a sneak peek of yesterday!!!
Don't you just love it!

'Too Kind'
cs:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
dp:  2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Stack (Crisp Cantaloupe)
ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe & Pistachio Pudding
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder- available on 08/01 in Holiday Catalog, In Color Boutique Details, Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim, Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Paper Snips, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals & Glue Dots
I love this card!
 
I am excited about sharing with many of you this week & can't wait for my 2 stampin' classes.
I hope to see many of you then!!

Yesterdays class was great!!
Joyce was a wonderful hostess & we she had a lot of friends joining us.
It was a bitter sweet day- as it was our last class at the place we've been at for over 11 years.
Next month we'll be trying out a new place & praying that it works out good.

Today a guy from Service Pro is coming to try to clean the carpet & make sure there isn't moisture in the sheet rock.
I stopped at Menards last night on my way home & found the flooring I like- now to find time for Deke to go with me & get the right color picked out.
I won't have time to worry about this part of the clean up process until after I get home from convention.

Busy day today working on things for convention- 
Presentation & Power Point things, swaps & all!!!
I am finally home all day!!
And have LOTS to do!

I hope you have a Marvelous Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment