Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Here is a cute 'Sketched Birthday' card.....

Good morning!
Here is another card that everyone joining me to stamp at my July workshops will be making.
It is a fun fold too!
 'Sketched Birthday'
cs:  Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Marina Mist, Real Red
dp:  Polka Dot Parade
supplies:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Postage Stamp punch, dimensionals, glue dots, 2 ways glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Someone in Fiji made a swap using this stamp set & colors, but her card was on a display board & I don't know who to give credit to for it.
Of course.....you know me.....I changed it somewhat- but loved colors & card idea.
Who wouldn't want to get this for their birthday card?
 
Tonight is Stampin' Night at our home.
I have a full house joining me to stamp the night away.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing.
Cindy has graciously offered to bring treats- bless her.
Papa will be around tonight to help too, as the twins are also spending the night with us- so I'm sure they will be the entertainment for our stamp class tonight!

Convention practice went well last night.
I am excited about it all.
 I am just getting a little nervous & worried as I have tons to do before we leave next Tuesday morning & I am not sure how it is all going to get done.
Guess somehow it will all fall into place.
 
Nathan had bad luck racing last night & finished 9th in the main.
It was a late night of racing too.
The boys were all good & had fun though!

I hope you have a very special day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment