Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello......

Hello!
 Here is a cute set of cards that Donna Griffith from Stampin' Up! gave to me as a little gift for presenting at convention.
(Daleen, Julie & Alisa got them too!)
I really like it!
She said it was a case.....so I need to check out the catalog & see where she got the idea from.
Our catalog is a great source for finding cute ideas to copy!
 Check out the darling little bag that Donna put these cards in.
 They all match & are so stinkin' cute together!

The guys still are NOT DONE with getting everything done.
I am not a happy camper......they had better be done today!
I am tired of our house being a disaster.
I want it all back to normal & everything to be put back into it's place.

G'ma (I) was happy to see Brayden yesterday afternoon & last night.
Gosh......I hadn't seen him since last Tuesday morning before I left for convention & I sure missed my little man.
All of the boys were so good & had a great time playing & watching the races together last night. 
Nathan broke a tie rod & still finished  6th- so that wasn't too bad.
He just had bad luck.

Ok- I've gotta run- late night of racing last night.
I stopped & bought groceries afterwards so only put away the cold things & need to get everything else put away & such all done before the crew gets here to put on my trim & hopefully finish up their job today here!
Tonight is my stamp delivery night- so I still have lots of sorting & cutting to get done too. 
But I'm looking forward to seeing several of my buddies when I connect to get their stamp orders to them.

I'll try to update this post with the supplies used on the projects shown sometime soon.

I hope you have an awesome Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment