Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Here is another swap to share (& sneak peek).....my shoe box swap with my group......

Good morning!
Here is the shoe box swap that I made for our group that got together on Wednesday night.
I so love Halloween!!
Isn't this cute?
This is the same layout as the birthday card that I did at my July workshops.
 So here are some more peeks for you of new product that is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.

Today is a very busy day at convention.
Our General Session begins~ from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Then we have the Stampin' Up! Expo from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I have my swap with my group of monthly stampers that I am in.
And we'll all head back to our hotel, change clothes & back to the convention center to attend our Annual Awards Night with a party thereafter!

I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment