Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

7/15 FREE Project Kit for New Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.....I would love to have you join my team!



I know you like a deal and this is one deal that will be hard to pass up if you have been contemplating the idea of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 
Be sure to take a close look at this New Demonstrator Flier and dream a little.
Which project kit would you pick to enhance your kit? 
Let's talk about how this could fit into your life. 
Last month was my 12th Anniversary with Stampin' Up! . . . what an amazing ride it has been. 
Make your dreams your priority!  
I’d love to have you join my team!
You can sign up from my demonstrator website at
In the upper right hand corner click on the link that says JOIN THE FUN!
And choose $155 worth of products of your choice for only $99 plus tax.
AND you get to choose one of the project kits that are above!
Woo HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment