Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Here are some more shoe box swaps from convention.....

Hi!
Here are some more shoe box swaps from convention.
Last Saturday night I hosted a shoe box swap for my dowline & adoptees that were with me & I asked my friend LeeAnn & her group to join us.
We went out for supper together after our closing session & then back to our hotel to stamp.
It was a fun evening of visiting & stamping together.
Several of the swaps above were created using New Holiday Catalog items.
Check them out.

Well......my floor is not done!
The guys never showed up yesterday as planned.
And so talk about an unhappy camper- yep- that would be me!
They are to be back on Monday to finish it up.
Believe me.....it had better be done then.
I'm tired of our house being a disaster with doors, furniture, etc- all over is not fun.

We get baby piggies in next week.
Deke is finally home all day today with no meetings....
so we'll be busy getting things ready on the farm.

I hope you have a have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment