Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Here is a cute flower card using the 'Flower Shop' set & coordinating punch.

Good morning!
Here is another card that everyone joining me for my July workshops will be making!
So if you are coming to stamp with me today in Hiawatha- you get to make this!
Isn't it pretty!
 I love that this new Pansy punch coordinates with the new 'Flower Shop' stamp set.
Any time we have a punch to do our work of cutting for us- I love it!

'Flower Shop' & 'Yippee Skippy'
cs:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz
ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
supplies:  Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Brights Candy Dots, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, dimensionals, glue dots, 1/2" circle punch, Pansy punch

I am off to finish cutting card stock & packing things up for my party today!
Faith & Paula are going to co-host & they have alot of friends coming to join us!
I am excited about sharing & look forward to spending my afternoon stamping with all of them.

Yesterday I stamped all day!
I worked on In Color Bundles to take to some of the ladies at today's class.
And I made a cute gift for all of my convention roomies.
It turned into a bigger project than I had planned & I'm not done with it yet....but it is sure cute!
 I'll share gifts & swaps & things from convention later next week.
I don't want to share anything yet & spoil the surprises & fun yet.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment